Working with Parents Toolkit
25% OFF! Was £65, now £48.75!
A resourceful Toolkit for early years practitioners working with parents; providing a wide range of materials on how to support their child’s speech, language and communication needs.
As part of I CAN's Toolkit series, Working with Parents Toolkit - Exploring Communication Development includes a session-plan book with a CD containing the PowerPoint presentation, certificates for parents and details of how to run the two structured parent sessions.
During the two sessions, parents will:
- Learn the importance of communication development for all children.
- Identify key factors in the development of communication.
- Identify their role in supporting their child’s communication development.
- Gain an understanding of how they can support their child’s communication development
- Know where to find information and support on children’s communication development.
The Toolkit also contains a stock of resources which can either be given or lent to parents. The session resources includes: